The present general conditions of use apply both in the singular and in the plural. Whenever the context may require it, any pronoun must include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words "including", "includes" and "including" are deemed to be followed by the expression "without limitation". Unless the context is opposed, the words "herein", "herein", "hereinafter" And similar terms refer to the general conditions as a whole.
Independence of clauses:
Using the Web Site:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account name and password, and are fully responsible for all activities related to your account.
To this end, you agree to:
- Notify Djokstore immediately of any fraudulent use of your account or any other security violation
- Ensure that you leave your account at the end of each use session.
You agree and agree to use the Website only to display and download appropriate data. For example, you agree and agree not to:
- Disseminate, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate individual rights;
- Publish, post, download, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, vulgar, defamatory, obscene, indecent or illegal, name, element or personal information;
- Download files that contain software or other elements protected by intellectual property laws, unless you own or control the related rights, or have received all necessary consents for that;
- Download or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or program that can damage the Web site or a computer;
- Conduct investigations or, ultimately, competitions, impact programs " Snowball ",
- Download a file published by another user of a service that you know, or should reasonably know, cannot be legally distributed in this way;
- Falsify or remove any mention of author, legal or other appropriate opinions or exclusive designations or labels concerning the origin or source of a software or other material contained in a file that is downloaded;
- Violation of any code of conduct or other directives, which may be applicable to a particular service or service;
- To make laws or regulations applicable for the moment in force in or outside Côte d' Ivoire, and
- Infringement of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions of use of the Website shall otherwise contain here.
The User agrees and undertakes not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, execute, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works, transfer or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Unlimited or massive reproduction, copying of content for commercial or non-commercial purposes, or the unjustified modification of data and information contained on the website is not permitted.
Accuracy of user data:
You also certify that, to your knowledge, no action, prosecution, proceeding, or investigation has been initiated or threatened against you with respect to the content you submit, in particular in the case of a trade mark or trade name. You agree to provide accurate information about his or her personal details and any other information necessary for access to the Services of the Website and to regularly update this information if necessary, as such information is protected in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Accuracy of displayed data:
- Unless otherwise indicated,Djokstore Has, without limitation, all intellectual property rights over the content of the website, such as source code, databases, texts, images, etc. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content of the Website belonging toDjokstore Without obtaining authorization from Djokstore.
- You are solely responsible for any content you provide or download from the Web site.
- DjokstoreMay suspend or terminate your account or any element if it considers that you have not complied with any of these terms and conditions.
- If you orDjokstore Terminates your account,Djokstore Can delete any content or item related to your use of Djokstore.
Awards and promotions:
- Discounts will be applied on the total value of the goods, including VAT. The issue or redemption of a coupon or coupon applies to the total value of the order after all the promotional allowances are applied.
- Only one coupon or coupon can be used per order, unless otherwise indicated.
- DjokstoreMay offer competitions at different and limited periods. The conditions of these contests will be available to the user on the site.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotional code.
- Good for single use per person.
- Only one good can be used per transaction.
- The coupons cannot be transferred.
- Any dispute will be resolved at the discretion of management.
- Direct, indirect, consequential or consequential damages resulting from the use or impossibility of using the services;
- Alteration of the transmissions of the data (for example when the user sees on the site the mention 404, 501 etc.)
Protecting your privacy is an important principle for us. We collect information for the purposes necessary for the proper use of the Web site
You can visit and browse some pages of Jumia without having to provide any personal information.
Retrieving user data:
We collect, store and process your data to allow for the proper use of the website. We may collect information on the registration form such as your name, sex, email address, mailing address, delivery address (if different), phone number, mobile phone number, payment details, bank card or bank details.
User data usage:
We can forward your contact information to a third party to deliver the order. We can also use your data to detect any abuse or fraud, send you information about the website or our products.
We may use your personal information for advice and market studies. Your data is anonymous and will only be used for statistical purposes.
We will not share any of your personal information with third parties without your express consent. In the same way, we do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent.
If you prefer not to receive any of the additional information detailed in this paragraph (or any part thereof) please click on the "unsubscribe" link in any email we send you
You certify that you own the content you submit to us and that the content does not infringe intellectual property or other rights. You also certify that, to your knowledge, no action, lawsuit, proceeding, or investigation has been initiated or threatened against you regarding the content you submit, especially when it is a trademark or a business name.